Boskenna Home Farm lies at the very centre of the historic Boskenna Estate which is situated on the south Coast of the Land’s End peninsula between Mousehole and Porthcurno and famed over the years in various films and novels even as recently as “Summer in February” 2013 as well as home to many well known 20th century artists such as Dame Laura Knight and Alfred Munning in the Lamorna Valley.
The home farm is now our home and is a beautiful granite 200 year old Georgian Farmhouse set a around a cobbled courtyard. We farm our organically reared pedigree South Devon and Ruby Red cows suckling their calves in fields of pasture in an area of outstanding natural beauty (A.O.N.B) looking out to sea and leading down to our ” Heritage Coast” and South West Coastal Footpath – Poldark Country.
The 5 star gold award bed and breakfast is provided in the farmhouse and courtyard rooms. For those requiring 5 star gold award self catering accommodation, the luxury Boskenna cottage makes a perfect retreat for couples.
- A 10 minute walk to the South West Coastal Footpath and St.Loy’s Cove
- Peaceful and quiet location
- Sheltered gardens with patio and seating
- Secure off road parking
- 5* Gold accommodation throughout
- Many places to eat within a short drive of Boskenna
- Centrally heated
- Quality bed linen all beds are freshly made up for your arrival
- Bath sheets and hand towels – one set per person
- Shower gel and shampoo
- TV and DVD player
- Free high-speed WiFi
- Local maps and information about the local area